Here is Dave’s talk on restraint options in the agitated patient.
- Behavioural Emergencies from LITFL
- Chemical Restraint from LITFL
- Physical Restraint from LITFL
- Chemical and Physical Restraint for the Violent Emergency Patient from EMCrit
- Includes great video on the application of physical restraints
- Ketamine sedation for patients with acute agitation and psychiatric illness requiring aeromedical retrieval. Minh Le Cong, Bruce Gynther, Ernest Hunter, Peter Schuller,
Emerg Med J 2012;29:335e337