LITFL Toxicology Library
- Toxicology Basics: Principles of RRSIDEAD in toxicology and toxinology
- Drugs and Synthetic Toxicants: Assessment and management of poisoning
- Antidotes – Chemical management for ingested drugs, toxicants and toxins
- Toxins: Assessment and management of envenoming (Toxinology)
- Antivenoms: Chemical management of toxins and envenoming.
- Toxicological Conundrums: Toxicology emergency management in clinical context.
- Toxicology Resources: Toxicology and toxinology resources on the web
Intranet Toxicology Links (Need Hospital login)
- Toxicology Handbook 3e (Murray et al)
- Toxinz via SCGH Library
- Therapeutic Guidelines via SCGH Library
Useful toxicology links:
- The Western Australian Poisons Information Centre (WAPIC) Ph: 131126 (24 hour phone advice service)
- The Poison Review
- Twin Cities Toxicology