Skip to content
- Every Thursday 13:30-15:30 – Bedside US teaching by a DDU Consultant / Fellow for all Teaching Shift Registrars
- Every 2nd Thursday (alternating with Tox) 16:00 – 16:45 – Short US Lecture by one of the DDU Consultants / Fellows for all registrars
- All Teaching Shift Registrars are able to join the bedside teaching sessions (13:30-15:30)
- All ED registrars rostered that day, and any registrars who wish to attend on their time off, are able to join the US Lecture presentations (every second week 16:00-16:30)
- At least on DDU consultant / Fellow
- A six month program of bedside teaching and presentations covering various aspects of critical care ultrasound given by DDU trained Emergency Consultants / Fellows with a focus on critical care bedside ultrasound examinations and procedural ultrasound.
- Useful links: