Here are some websites that our trainees have found useful for ACEM Fellowship Exam preparation:
Written & Clinicals
- ACEM Fellowship Exam Resources ACEM’s collection of Fellowship Exam Resources including: relevant exam info (dates, fees), example questions, recommended reading list and other websites dedicated to helping you pass the fellowship exam, etc….
- ACEM Policies & Guidelines As stated above – some stuff you should be familiar with!
- LITFL – the whole website is useful, however there are some specific sections related to the ACEM fellowship exam. ACEM Fellowship Exam Past Questions – with answers and interpretation
- Passacemfellowship.com A new collaborative project in Perth, Western Australia, focused on sharing time, skills, and resources to help ACEM trainees through the Fellowship Exam process
- NSW Combined Hospitals ACEM Fellowship Preparation Course This is the website for the NSW Combined Hospitals Fellowship Exam Preparation Course
- EDjunction.net This is an Emergency Medicine(EM) Resource Website originally designed for Westmead and Blacktown Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (ACEM) registrars. It is a links site where the best EM on line information converge in an organized platform. It also serves as a repository of information geared towards passing the ACEM Fellowship examination
- EmergencyPedia – FACEM FACEM resources including revision notes (2012-2013) by Dr Andrew Coggins’s Westmead Hospital, Sydney, NSW
- Fellowsh.it Fellowship Resources (esp. VAQ’s & SAQ’s) from Princess Alexandra (PA) Hospital QLD
- AMBonsall.com Fellowship notes (written 2009, updated 2012) by Dr Adrian Bonsall, Sydney, NSW
- ImproveEDcare – ACEM Part 2 Resources Auckland Advanced Trainee resources website – created to help ACEM trainees share study notes, question banks and any other resources in preparation for those pesky Part Two Examinations…
- Emergency Fellowship Links Site managed by emergency registrar Luke Phillips with “links organised by topic and some practice exam questions for the ACEM Fellowship Exam”