Here is Jason’s case presentation relating to NAI.
- Diagnostic Imaging in Child Abuse Non-Accidental Trauma from the Radiology Assistant website (The Netherlands)
- DOH WA Diagnostic Imaging Pathways – Paediatric, Injury (Non-Accidental)
- Mandatory Reporting in Western Australia (DCP Website)
- It is a legal requirement in Western Australia for doctors, nurses, midwives, teachers and police officers to report all reasonable beliefs of child sexual abuse to the Department for Child Protection
- Anyone who is concerned that a child is suffering any form of abuse or neglect, should report their concern to the Department for Child Protection, through a local District Office
- Note: this website includes links to the mandatory online training modules