Here is Danny’s very useful presentation on prescribing guidelines and other useful pharmacy related resources useful to the emergency medicine doctor.
- SCGH Drug Formulary System (DFS)
- Allows you to search for a drug to find its location in the hospital, and to view information about its use such as restrictions and administration guidelines. This also contains regular news updates on issues relating to drug availability, new formulations, changes in restrictions / precautions, etc…
- Formulary One
- Welcome to Formulary One (F1), the application that displays Western Australia’s Statewide Medicines Formulary. Here you will find current restrictions for the initiation of medications in WA public hopsitals and ambulatory care.
- It includes information from a number of sources, including:
- MIMS information
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
- medicine product and consumer information
- local guidelines, statewide guidelines where available
- useful forms related to accessing medicines
- links to locally subscribed library services
- imprest locations (coming soon)