Here is Clarie’s review of the REACT 2 Trial.
- Sierink, Joanne C et al. Immediate total-body CT scanning versus conventional imaging and selective CT scanning in patients with severe trauma (REACT-2): a randomised controlled trial. Lancet June 28th 2016
- Huber-Wagner et al. Effect of whole-body CT during trauma resuscitation on survival: a retrospective, multicentre study. Lancet 2009 Apr 25;373(9673):1455-61
- Total-body CT scanning in trauma patients Benefits and boundaries. Joanne Sierink.
- Xray Risk Calculator
- The Bottom Line. http://www.thebottomline.org.uk/summaries/em/react-2/
- St Emlyn’s Blog. http://stemlynsblog.org/jc-always-need-whole-body-ct-trauma-st-emlyns/
- EMCrit. http://emcrit.org/emnerd/case-anatomic-injury-part-ii/
- LITFL. http://lifeinthefastlane.com/imaging-in-trauma/