- Use of bedside ultrasound in shock: RUSH protocol talk by Dan at CME 9/2016
- Ultraound in Shock talk by Anu at CME 9/2014
- Cognitive approach to shock diagnosis using ultrasonography from EMCrit 4/2015
- EMCrit – The Rush Exam
- LITFL – Own the Echo!
- Ultrasound Village – Emergency Echo
- The RUSH Exam 2012: Rapid Ultrasound in Shock in the Evaluation of the Critically Ill Patient
- Review Article: Bedside Ultrasound in Resuscitation and the Rapid Ultrasound in Shock Protocol (2012)
Here is a 35min comprehensive video describing the RUSH exam, showing both normal and pathological sonographic findings:
Forms to act as a reminder of views, and to assist documentation of ultrasound findings (from Ass Prof James Rippey):
Don’t forget to look at the Ultrasound – Where do I start? page on this website, for more information on the use of ultrasound and training options.