Here is the lecture given by Dr Steve Smith “Subtle ECG Signs of Ischaemia” from SMACC Gold 2014 that I played due to the lack of an available radiologist for our regular radiology session.
- Dr Smith’s ECG Blog
- Electrocardiographic Differentiation of Early Repolarization From Subtle Anterior ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction article by Steve Smith, Annals of Emergency Medicine, Vol. 60, No. 1: July 2012
- One hour lecture on Subtle ECG findings of Acute LAD Occlusion (plus some inferior/lateral/posterior) by Steve Smith 25/4/2015:
- EMCrit Podcast 146 – Who Needs an Acute PCI with Steve Smith (Part I)
- EMCrit Podcast 147 – Who Needs an Acute PCI with Steve Smith (Part II)
- Complete Printable Summary of “Who Needs the Cath Lab/Cards Consult?”
- ECGs Prompting Activation/Consultation of PCI Team – Cheat Sheet: