Here is Tim’s talk on the emergency management of common electrolyte abnormalities.
- “Hypokalaemia and Hyponatraemia Acute Mx” CME talk 12/2015 by Kyle
- Hyponatraemia by Scott Weingart from EmCrit
- Emergent treatment of hyponatremia or elevated ICP with bicarb ampules by John Farkas from Pulmcrit
- Taking control of severe hyponatremia with DDAVP by John Farkas from Pulmcrit
- Here is Ian Roger’s previous talk: ED Perspective on Life Threatening Exercised-Associated Hyponatraemia (EAH) – which includes his “Hypertonic Saline Dosing Cheat Sheet” below: