Here is James’ talk on procedural sedation.
- ANZCA guideline on sedation/analgesia
- Ketofol for procedural sedation revisited: pro and con. Ann Emerg Med. 2015
- ACEP Clinical Policy: Procedural Sedation and Analgesia in the Emergency Department
- Previous CME talks on Procedural Sedation:
- SCGH ED Procedural Sedation Checklist:
- This checklist should be used for all procedural sedations performed in ED. The form can be found under the “BAT” phone in a slot next to the SCGH PE documentation.